How to transfer mobile balance to other mobile number?
If you have the two connections of same operator then it is possible to transfer the balance from one SIM to another.
Below are the tricks to transfer the mobile balance:
1. Airtel : To send the balance from one Airtel number to another please dial.
*140*another airtel number*Amount #
2. Tata Docomo : Open your SMS app, go to create message and type.
BT another tata docomo number amount and send it to 54321
3. Idea : To send the balance from one Idea number to another please dial .
567* another idea number * amount#
Note - You must have minimm Rs. 2.00 balance in your mobile
4. BSNL : Please write the below message to send the balance from one BSNL number to another.
GIFT amount mobile number and send it to 533733
5. Vodafone : To send balance to from one to another Vodafone number please dial.
*131 *amount*another Vodafone Number#
6. Uninor : Dial the below code from your uninor number for sending the mobile balance to another.
*202 *another Unior Number*amount#